Re: [Julian-May-discuss] I'm Back

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 8, 2002
      Hiya

      Welcome back Kym! I look forward to seeing your Milieu poems and pictures.
      :-) :-)

      Welcome also to the newbies as well.

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 16, 2003
        Hi, my name is Ginnilee, and I enjoy many sf/fantasy novels and
        authors, one of which is Julian May. I work for Barnes & Noble in
        Hadley, MA as Newsstand Lead, and am in charge of the store
        sf/fantasy book group. I have 2 cats (great fan of Marcel LaPlume!),
        and enjoy reading, writing, baking, cooking and playing w/my 5 nieces
        & 3 nephews. I also enjoy hiking and dinosaurs, with a degree in
        History; pref. Celtic history, pre-history, paleo-history and the
        history of food.

        Ginnilee
        aka Lady Lavender of Teal
        aka Lavenderginnerly
      • Mike Vallender
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 16, 2003
          Welcome to the group Ginnilee

          -----Original Message from <ginni.berger@...>-----

          Hi, my name is Ginnilee, and I enjoy many sf/fantasy novels and
          authors, one of which is Julian May. I work for Barnes & Noble in
          Hadley, MA as Newsstand Lead, and am in charge of the store
          sf/fantasy book group. I have 2 cats (great fan of Marcel LaPlume!),
          and enjoy reading, writing, baking, cooking and playing w/my 5 nieces
          & 3 nephews. I also enjoy hiking and dinosaurs, with a degree in
          History; pref. Celtic history, pre-history, paleo-history and the
          history of food.

          Ginnilee
          aka Lady Lavender of Teal
          aka Lavenderginnerly

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

        • niall_perry@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 16, 2003
            welcome to the group Ginnilee, you have some very relevant interests
            to the world of JM, (you could almost go through the Portal with
            them. If you were a misfit of course, are you?). Hope your stay
            here is a pleasant one.

            Slonshal

            Niall

            PS you wouldn't happen to have a spare copy of "Brede's Tale"
            knocking around B&N? Worth a try LOL.

            --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, ginni.berger@j... wrote:
            > Hi, my name is Ginnilee, and I enjoy many sf/fantasy novels and
            > authors, one of which is Julian May. I work for Barnes & Noble in
            > Hadley, MA as Newsstand Lead, and am in charge of the store
            > sf/fantasy book group. I have 2 cats (great fan of Marcel
            LaPlume!),
            > and enjoy reading, writing, baking, cooking and playing w/my 5
            nieces
            > & 3 nephews. I also enjoy hiking and dinosaurs, with a degree in
            > History; pref. Celtic history, pre-history, paleo-history and the
            > history of food.
            >
            > Ginnilee
            > aka Lady Lavender of Teal
            > aka Lavenderginnerly
          • Jabberwocky1469
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 17, 2003
              Welcome to the group, Lady Lavender....

              Jabberwocky

              ginni.berger@... wrote:
              Hi, my name is Ginnilee, and I enjoy many sf/fantasy novels and
              authors, one of which is Julian May. I work for Barnes & Noble in
              Hadley, MA as Newsstand Lead, and am in charge of the store
              sf/fantasy book group. I have 2 cats (great fan of Marcel LaPlume!),
              and enjoy reading, writing, baking, cooking and playing w/my 5 nieces
              & 3 nephews. I also enjoy hiking and dinosaurs, with a degree in
              History; pref. Celtic history, pre-history, paleo-history and the
              history of food.

              Ginnilee
              aka Lady Lavender of Teal
              aka Lavenderginnerly

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Do You Yahoo!?
              Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.

            • alixnc@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 17, 2003
                Welcome Ginnilee, Lady Lavender of Teal ... wow, what
                credentials! ... May we call you Ginni?

                alix

                B&N question to follow.

                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 17, 2003
                  Hello and welcome,

                  You seem more than qualified to join our group! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

                  On 17 Dec 2003 at 1:34, ginni.berger@... wrote:

                  > Hi, my name is Ginnilee, and I enjoy many sf/fantasy novels and
                  > authors, one of which is Julian May. I work for Barnes & Noble in
                  > Hadley, MA as Newsstand Lead, and am in charge of the store
                  > sf/fantasy book group. I have 2 cats (great fan of Marcel LaPlume!),
                  > and enjoy reading, writing, baking, cooking and playing w/my 5 nieces
                  > & 3 nephews. I also enjoy hiking and dinosaurs, with a degree in
                  > History; pref. Celtic history, pre-history, paleo-history and the
                  > history of food.
                  >
                  > Ginnilee
                  > aka Lady Lavender of Teal
                  > aka Lavenderginnerly

                • ginnilee p berger
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 17, 2003
                    Thank you

                    Ginnilee
                    Lady Lavender of Teal

                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 17, 2003
                      Of course, that's what my family calls me. I have a double first name that boils down to "Ginnilee", so I use it the most often.

                      On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:28:14 -0000 alixnc@... writes:
                      Welcome Ginnilee, Lady Lavender of Teal ... wow, what
                      credentials! ... May we call you Ginni?

                      alix

                      B&N question to follow.

                      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, ginni.berger@j... wrote:
                      > Hi, my name is Ginnilee, and I enjoy many sf/fantasy novels and
                      > authors, one of which is Julian May. I work for Barnes & Noble in
                      > Hadley, MA as Newsstand Lead, and am in charge of the store
                      > sf/fantasy book group. I have 2 cats (great fan of Marcel
                      LaPlume!),
                      > and enjoy reading, writing, baking, cooking and playing w/my 5
                      nieces
                      > & 3 nephews. I also enjoy hiking and dinosaurs, with a degree in
                      > History; pref. Celtic history, pre-history, paleo-history and the
                      > history of food.
                      >
                      > Ginnilee
                      > aka Lady Lavender of Teal
                      > aka Lavenderginnerly

                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                      Ginnilee
                      Lady Lavender of Teal
                    • AbyssAngyl@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 17, 2003
                        Greetings and salutations GinniLavenderLee! I think you will fit in just fine here.

                        Regards,

                        FrankenGreeter