Pictures

  • sclaireb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2002
      Hi, new to this group, but not to the works of JM.

      Recently revisited the Saga and wondered if there were
      pictures/drawings etc of other peoples visions of the characters. I
      have fantastic pictures - in my head - but do not have the skills to
      put them down on paper.

      Any ideas about where they might be ?

      Cheers,

      Claire
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2002
        Hi Claire,

        The place you are looking for is

        http://www.pallol.com/

        This is Pallol's Place, its creator and evil genius is Bob, who will like as
        not meet pretty soon here on the list. The majority of the pictures are by
        him but there also quite a few by other contributors in different styles.

        Welcome to the list (and also welcome to other newcomers - Tony, Unifex,
        Monica and Nicola).

        Leda

        on 4/7/02 7:24 AM, sclaireb at sclairebur@... wrote:

        > Hi, new to this group, but not to the works of JM.
        >
        > Recently revisited the Saga and wondered if there were
        > pictures/drawings etc of other peoples visions of the characters. I
        > have fantastic pictures - in my head - but do not have the skills to
        > put them down on paper.
        >
        > Any ideas about where they might be ?
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Claire

      • bob
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2002
          Hi Claire,

          welcome to the group - doesn't that sound very American-therapy *grin* - thank you for summing up nicely the reason(s) why I created Pallol's Place and hope after you visit the site that you feel like you'd like to contribute.

          my regards

          Bob the evil genius (apparently)

          How many names am I going to be given in this group? *grin*