Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Lookalikes

  • Bob Powell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2002
      Oh yes, most assuredly.., something intimate after their recovery methinks. (I have to say with I've done so far the Leda/Cloud picture is VERY cute. *grin* Far too good for the ole Earthshaker, if you ask me!)

      Thought about the guest book book thing, decided against it for two reason.

      1) It would be too depressing if nobody bothered to enter anything and despite reports from site traffic Idon't get many emails back.

      and

      2) Time restraints would make me seem a very inhospitible host when replying to comments. I seldom vist the site now, and I'm still looking for a new webby-person to take it over.

      Someone from the southern hemisphere mayhap...?