Lookalikes

  • bob
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2002
      Leda,

      just seen your photo on your company's website

      You know what, I think I've just found my Cloud Remillard!

      I think I might use your MD as Kuhal just to annoy you! *grin*

      regards

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2002
        Bob Wrote:
        >Leda,
        >just seen your photo on your company's website
        >http://www.redpartners.com.au/html/images/staff_leticia-over.jpg for those who
        >are interested.

        That learns me for being lazy enough to use my work email address on a
        public list. Now my secret identity is exposed for all to see. BTW the site
        hasn't been updated for a while, I am actually forty now.

        >You know what, I think I've just found my Cloud Remillard!
        >I think I might use your MD as Kuhal just to annoy you! *grin*

        Scary!! He's a great guy but very paternal, definitely not Kuhal like. Don't
        make me angry!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 29, 2002
          Hey Bob,

          Does this mean we can expect a Cloud/Kuhal picture from you? :-)  (when you've got time of course). Speaking of your site, have you thought of putting a guest book on it - I'm sure lots of people are impressed by your work when they see it...

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 30, 2002
            Oh yes, most assuredly.., something intimate after their recovery methinks. (I have to say with I've done so far the Leda/Cloud picture is VERY cute. *grin* Far too good for the ole Earthshaker, if you ask me!)

            Thought about the guest book book thing, decided against it for two reason.

            1) It would be too depressing if nobody bothered to enter anything and despite reports from site traffic Idon't get many emails back.

            and

            2) Time restraints would make me seem a very inhospitible host when replying to comments. I seldom vist the site now, and I'm still looking for a new webby-person to take it over.

            Someone from the southern hemisphere mayhap...?