Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Re: New file uploaded to Julian-May-discuss

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
      Hiya Clarissa,

      With wintry weather arriving in New Zealand (straight from Antartica, brrr!)
      Onc Rogi's snowcave sounds nice to me too, especially the warm water part!

      I know if I lived in the Galactic Milieu it wouldn't be on Denali - it would
      be too cold for me! Gimme a planet with lots of beaches instead <g>.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
        Mmmm the Hawaii complex on Orb would be nice after a quick breakfast in the
        French Quarter followed by a refreshing dip in the Krondaku pools ;-)

        Terraforming - what a great concept.

        I'm coming towards the end of Magnificat and am going to regret leaving this
        universe behind, oh well I could always take a trip back/forward and re-read
        the Pliocene Epoque....

        On Monday 03 June 2002 11:16, you wrote:
        > Hiya Clarissa,
        >
        > With wintry weather arriving in New Zealand (straight from Antartica,
        > brrr!) Onc Rogi's snowcave sounds nice to me too, especially the warm water
        > part!
        >
        > I know if I lived in the Galactic Milieu it wouldn't be on Denali - it
        > would be too cold for me! Gimme a planet with lots of beaches instead <g>.
        >
        > High Thoughts
        > - Nicolette :-)

      • jaffi2000
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
          Hiyas,

          Just wondering, are May's books more popular in any specific
          geographic areas? I just notice a lot of messages here from the
          Australia/NZ area :)

          On the other hand, I'm having a lot of trouble recommending the books
          to anyone over here (US), but back in Finland many of my friends had
          read the books and loved them. Maybe the books fail to grip the
          American population?

          Anyone made a study or poll over this? :)

          //Janne