Re: New file uploaded to Julian-May-discuss

  • clarissafarrington
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2002
      You tell them Leda!!!!!

      You know, as I sit here on a cold just about winter afternoon in
      Melbourne, for some reason Onc Rogi's snowcave on Denali popped into
      my head. Warm, natural water, good food, carnivorous plants - that
      would be nice!!

      Have a great weekend!
      Clarissa

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
        Hiya Clarissa,

        With wintry weather arriving in New Zealand (straight from Antartica, brrr!)
        Onc Rogi's snowcave sounds nice to me too, especially the warm water part!

        I know if I lived in the Galactic Milieu it wouldn't be on Denali - it would
        be too cold for me! Gimme a planet with lots of beaches instead <g>.

        > You know, as I sit here on a cold just about winter afternoon in
        > Melbourne, for some reason Onc Rogi's snowcave on Denali popped into
        > my head. Warm, natural water, good food, carnivorous plants - that
        > would be nice!!
        >
        > Have a great weekend!
        > Clarissa
        >

        > --- In Julian-May-discuss@y..., "leda_au" <leticia@r...> wrote:
        > > > File : / Click Here!
        > > > Uploaded by : karlbeanz <karlbeanz@y...>
        > > > Description : No matter what your credit is like ,there is a
        > card
        > > here for you!
        > >
        > > Well, not quite sure what has happened here. Karlbeanz, can
        > > you please email me within 24 hours, otherwise your
        > > membership will be deleted from the group. The file has been
        > > deleted - the archives are for JM related material only please.
        > >
        > > Leda

      • Benjamin Frank
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
          Mmmm the Hawaii complex on Orb would be nice after a quick breakfast in the
          French Quarter followed by a refreshing dip in the Krondaku pools ;-)

          Terraforming - what a great concept.

          I'm coming towards the end of Magnificat and am going to regret leaving this
          universe behind, oh well I could always take a trip back/forward and re-read
          the Pliocene Epoque....

          On Monday 03 June 2002 11:16, you wrote:
          > Hiya Clarissa,
          >
          > With wintry weather arriving in New Zealand (straight from Antartica,
          > brrr!) Onc Rogi's snowcave sounds nice to me too, especially the warm water
          > part!
          >
          > I know if I lived in the Galactic Milieu it wouldn't be on Denali - it
          > would be too cold for me! Gimme a planet with lots of beaches instead <g>.
          >
          > High Thoughts
          > - Nicolette :-)

        • jaffi2000
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
            Hiyas,

            Just wondering, are May's books more popular in any specific
            geographic areas? I just notice a lot of messages here from the
            Australia/NZ area :)

            On the other hand, I'm having a lot of trouble recommending the books
            to anyone over here (US), but back in Finland many of my friends had
            read the books and loved them. Maybe the books fail to grip the
            American population?

            Anyone made a study or poll over this? :)

            //Janne