New file uploaded to Julian-May-discuss

  • Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21 12:22 AM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Julian-May-discuss
      group.

      File : / Click Here!
      Uploaded by : karlbeanz <karlbeanz@...>
      Description : No matter what your credit is like ,there is a card here for you!

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      karlbeanz <karlbeanz@...>
    • leda_au
      Message 2 of 6 , May 21 4:41 PM
        > File : / Click Here!
        > Uploaded by : karlbeanz <karlbeanz@y...>
        > Description : No matter what your credit is like ,there is a card
        here for you!

        Well, not quite sure what has happened here. Karlbeanz, can
        you please email me within 24 hours, otherwise your
        membership will be deleted from the group. The file has been
        deleted - the archives are for JM related material only please.

        Leda
      • clarissafarrington
        Message 3 of 6 , May 30 10:49 PM
          You tell them Leda!!!!!

          You know, as I sit here on a cold just about winter afternoon in
          Melbourne, for some reason Onc Rogi's snowcave on Denali popped into
          my head. Warm, natural water, good food, carnivorous plants - that
          would be nice!!

          Have a great weekend!
          Clarissa

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
            Hiya Clarissa,

            With wintry weather arriving in New Zealand (straight from Antartica, brrr!)
            Onc Rogi's snowcave sounds nice to me too, especially the warm water part!

            I know if I lived in the Galactic Milieu it wouldn't be on Denali - it would
            be too cold for me! Gimme a planet with lots of beaches instead <g>.

            > You know, as I sit here on a cold just about winter afternoon in
            > Melbourne, for some reason Onc Rogi's snowcave on Denali popped into
            > my head. Warm, natural water, good food, carnivorous plants - that
            > would be nice!!
            >
            > Have a great weekend!
            > Clarissa
            >

            > --- In Julian-May-discuss@y..., "leda_au" <leticia@r...> wrote:
            > > > File : / Click Here!
            > > > Uploaded by : karlbeanz <karlbeanz@y...>
            > > > Description : No matter what your credit is like ,there is a
            > card
            > > here for you!
            > >
            > > Well, not quite sure what has happened here. Karlbeanz, can
            > > you please email me within 24 hours, otherwise your
            > > membership will be deleted from the group. The file has been
            > > deleted - the archives are for JM related material only please.
            > >
            > > Leda

          • Benjamin Frank
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
              Mmmm the Hawaii complex on Orb would be nice after a quick breakfast in the
              French Quarter followed by a refreshing dip in the Krondaku pools ;-)

              Terraforming - what a great concept.

              I'm coming towards the end of Magnificat and am going to regret leaving this
              universe behind, oh well I could always take a trip back/forward and re-read
              the Pliocene Epoque....

              On Monday 03 June 2002 11:16, you wrote:
              > Hiya Clarissa,
              >
              > With wintry weather arriving in New Zealand (straight from Antartica,
              > brrr!) Onc Rogi's snowcave sounds nice to me too, especially the warm water
              > part!
              >
              > I know if I lived in the Galactic Milieu it wouldn't be on Denali - it
              > would be too cold for me! Gimme a planet with lots of beaches instead <g>.
              >
              > High Thoughts
              > - Nicolette :-)

            • jaffi2000
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
                Hiyas,

                Just wondering, are May's books more popular in any specific
                geographic areas? I just notice a lot of messages here from the
                Australia/NZ area :)

                On the other hand, I'm having a lot of trouble recommending the books
                to anyone over here (US), but back in Finland many of my friends had
                read the books and loved them. Maybe the books fail to grip the
                American population?

                Anyone made a study or poll over this? :)

                //Janne