Parents

  • clarissafarrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      Hi All

      I do not think we are really supposed to worry about Aiken's mum. JM
      went to the trouble of pointing out Davy was the father - if it was
      important there would be a clue somewhere. The fact that he is latent
      hints the mother is not a Remillard who tend to have Operant children
      regardless of the father.

      Correct me if I am wrong (I am at work and going off memory here) The
      Greenies went thru the gate in 2113. The Rebellion was in 2083. Aiken
      was 21 when he went thru. Maddy was good and gone in the Rebellion,
      Catherine, Rosamund and some other Remillards donated eggs - that
      also would have been destroyed.

      The Scots were an operant breeding ground. I would go with the
      unknown donor theory.

      I think Felice's parents just neglected her. I think Creyn pointing
      to something darker is that the Tanu (despite their other faults)
      cherish their children and the childhood Felice had is foriegn to him.

      CHeers

      Clarissa