Re: Rampart

  • Dee McKinney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hi all,

      I lurk here and read often. I have to say, I really *tried*
      to read the Rampart books, but couldn't even finish book 1.
      I was mentally prepared for them to be NOTHING like
      the Pliocene or Milieu books...even told myself that this
      just ISN'T the same author. But couldn't do it. The "voice"
      didn't grab me. Maybe I'll finish someday. That said, I would
      certainly love to try Boreal Moon.

      dee