hmmm

  • pallols_place
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2002
      quiet... isn't it.
    • Andrew MacDonald
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19, 2002

        >quiet... isn't it.

        yes, the drums have stopped.....

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19, 2002
          I feel despicable but can't do much at the moment....I am working nearly
          fulltime and have gone back to uni fulltime as well! Hopefully when things
          settle down to a routine I will have more time for everyone!

          Leda
        • Bob Powell
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 19, 2002
            >quiet... isn't it.

            >yes, the drums have stopped....

            I don't like it... let's get the women folk undercover and batton down the
            livestock...