Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Pallol's Place

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28 10:18 PM
      Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Pallol's Place I'll go check it out in the next few days....
      Congratulations Bob, I hope you guys have a wonderful life together....trials of the past year must seem eclipsed now.

      Sad though that you are going to handover Pallol's Place - you *are* Pallol!! [or was it Bob the Bird-God?]

      Best Wishes,
      Leda

      on 27/2/02 10:56 PM, bob at pallol@... wrote:

      The Trillium Section of Pallol's Place has a new entry (Haramis), courtesy of Nicolette - for the delay of which, I offer my profuse and humble apologies Creative sister. *smile*

      On a personal note and completely off topic, the reason I didn't get to chance to update is that my time is not my own; Clare has agreed to be my wife and we're house hunting/selling/buying at every free moment.

      so any webmasters feel like taking over an existing site, speak up now!

      my regards

      Bob

      http://www.pallol.com/trillium_gallery.html

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

    • bob
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
        Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Pallol's Place
        Hi List Mom

        Thanks for the congrats - I have to admit to being as shaky as Tony Wayland in a camp full of Firvulag, when I asked her, but hey what can I say I love the woman! *grin*

        As to www.pallol.com time restraints just won't let me do anything else, but hand it over. On the other hand if the group can come up with a webmaster it is probably as good a start as any to getting an 'official' website for JM. I've offered before, so I'll offer again I'll donate the name and existing site to the group in toto as freebie if we can get someone to donate their time.

        I use gnxonline.com for hosting the site, which at 35 USD for 50mb with 10 email boxes and unlimited bandwidth access and includes domain registration is as good a deal as any I've come across.

        The site is constructed in Dreamweaver so advanced coding is not necessary, if you know how to FTP and how to use a web editor you'd find it a breeze to maintain.

        So again, anybody feel like taking over, just shout up!

        regards to all

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2002
          Hiya Bob,

          You think the boots are 1980's retro? Waahh! <grin> (note to self: stop watching 'Sunday Night Retro 80's' on the box. It's obviously sending evil subliminal messages to your brain and you'll start drawing Marc in pastel outfits with gold chains next! ;-) )

          I LOVE the pixie boots... very 1980's retro. *grin*
          Thanks for posting my picture - I had thought 'either he's busy or he doesn't like it!' ;-)

          Anyway, congratulations to you and Clare! Good luck in your house hunting.

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2002
            Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Pallol's Place Yes, they are definitely 80s revival...Just last night I was at a party and saw a girl wearing white knee high boots of similar retroniusness (is that a word!). Its obviously a given that she was a complete fashion victim (her revival extended past her boots to the rest of her outfit) but we all agreed that the boots were beautiful...if only she had toned down the rest! I'm struggling to cope a little this morning (Monday morning, why the hell was I out so late on a school night!) so I may not reply to Bob's other message today...

            love Leda