Happy Holidays

  • clarissafarrington
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2001
      Hi All

      Happy and safe!! Holidays to you all! Thanks for the chats and
      theories thru the year.

      Love Clarissa

      And Leda I too will check in after LOTR!!!!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2001
        Clarissa wrote:
        > And Leda I too will check in after LOTR!!!!!

        Thanks for your wishes Clarissa!
        I will see you soon after Boxing Day then....perhaps I should set an Off
        Topic poll up to see if people think the adaptation is sucessful....

        Cheers,