Walking with Beasts

  • mischa1701
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2001
      High thoughts folks,

      Has anyone had a chance to catch the excellent Walking with Beasts,
      yet? For the uninitiated, it is the BBC's sequel to Walking with
      Dinosaurs, and it is a Wildlife documentary about extinct Mammals from
      the eras since the extinction of the Dinosaurs up to the present day.
      These creatures are vividly recreated in 3D much in the same way as in
      Walking with Dinosaurs, which I'm pretty sure must have been shown all
      over the world by now (and if not, is available on DVD region2 well
      worth a look)

      Well folks, what can I say. I've seen Chalikos, Australeopithecus
      (prettymuch Ramas) and Beardogs, Hyenodons and Entelodonts (Giant
      carniverous Hogs) as well as many other animals not specific to the
      Saga, and what an eye opener it was!

      If any of you non Brits out there have mates in the UK who have taped
      this show, beg borrow or steal it off em!

      all the best
      Mischa

      ps. Chalikos walked on their knuckles, did you know that? Weird!
    • mischa1701