4398Re: Julian May Current Contact Information for Interview

  • gjlynch17
    Jul 8, 2013
      Thank you John and Mod Mom #2.  It sounds like a long shot in meeting Ms. May.  I certainly respect her privacy and I will let you know if I have any luck in contacting her.  It would be fantastic if she were willing to share her thoughts in constructing the Galactic Milieu and the entire vision that it involves.

      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "mariposa7b5" wrote:

      > Hi Greg,
      >
      > I'm glad you liked the series. I started reading it in 1997 and have been a fan ever since.
      >
      > I became interested in Teilhard de Chardin thanks to Julian May and
      > will look forward to reading your blogposts. :) I will add a link to your blog in the 'Links' section.
      >
      > Good luck in getting an interview with Julian.
      >

      > High Thoughts,
      >

      > Mod Mom #2
      >
      > --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "gjlynch17" gjlynch17@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Everyone:
      > >
      > > I recently came across Julian May and just finished The Adversary, after starting the series with Intervention, working through the Galactic Milieu and then the Saga of the Pliocene Exile. It was an outstanding series!
      > >
      > > I have a blog devoted to the life and ideas of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (www.teilhard.com) and am in the process of creating a series of blogposts on The Galactic Milieu series and the theology of Teilhard de Chardin as portrayed by Julian May. I would love the opportunity to speak with Ms. May, either in person or via phone to get her thoughts. I understand she lives in Seattle but does anyone know her and whether she would be willing to do a brief interview? If yes, please e-mail me with her contact information and any other relevant information.
      > >
      > > Thank you.
      > > Greg Lynch

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic