3407RE: [Julian-May-discuss] Completely off topic and of interest to those in the southern hemisphere only

  • Mike Vallender
    Jul 8, 2004
      Lol

      Yes I do live in Melbourne, although I was born in England; and like another
      member, I am grateful my parents spent the 10 quid in the 70's and came to
      the land down under.

      I have pretty much seen all of Oz, and feel it is a great place.

      Our politics is pretty mild over here, blind Freddy could manage this
      economy. We have so many natural resources, and everything else, Oz will be
      a great place to live for a long time.

      The only advantage I could see living in the UK, would be the close
      proximity to the rest of Europe, Australia is a long way from any where,
      except NZ that is ;-)

      Cheers

      Mike