3403RE: [Julian-May-discuss] Completely off topic and of interest to those in the southern hemisphere only

  • Mike Vallender
    Jul 7, 2004
      Hey all,

      When AM says: "Melbourne's climate can be freezing one day and over 40 the
      Next", that is being a bit harsh.

      Melbourne was voted the most liveable city in the world, and that was partly
      due to its weather.

      Now I am not trying to push Melbourne over anywhere else, I am just pointing
      out that it is the best place anyone can live!

      Bob here is a site for you to check out:

      www.seek.com.au

      there is an IT section, you can put your CV on it, and see if you get any
      bites, there are others, but this is the best.

      Good luck mate (you will have to get used of that)

      To get a glimse of Melbourne read:

      www.theage.com.au

      Cheers

      Mike