3071Re: How about these folks

    Dec 3, 2003
      Hi Murph

      Hello and welcome to this group! :-) (and to other newbies as well)

      Some inspired casting choices for characters - I can easily see Sam
      Neil as Bryan and Sean Connery as Thagdal. I would never have thought
      of Patrick Bergin as Marc (in my opinion it's Rufus Sewell or bust,
      heh) but I'm thinking hmm...maybe...

      Carry on posting and have fun looking through the archives and links.

      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "murphicidal5000"

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic