      Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 7:49 AM
      Subject: Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Re: anyone seen this?

      Seth Green isn't bad - he is quirky enough to play Aiken too.  But Elijah for a tanu - too short.   Now Johnny Depp could play a tanu - amongst other things.  So could Nicole Kidman when it came to that - I still see her as Mercy-Rosmar too.  Either her or Uma Thurman.  Orlando Bloom as Culluket?

      Did we ever come up with a Nodonn?

      Diamondmask

      Nicolette Lewer <n.lewer@...> wrote:
      Hi Jason,

      Although 'Pallol's Place', Bob's Exiles/Milieu etc art site is down at
      the moment, apparently it will be up again some time in the future
      (looks hopefully in Bob's direction).

      Ah ha, I see you stumbled across Michael Whelan's covers - the one
      with Felice posing as cover girl for 80's Perms, heh. I always thought
      it was a monk-type person on the horse (must check the cover again).
      For seriously weird covers for the Exiles/Milieu books, check out the
      Russian versions through the Files section - what ever the artist was
      smoking, I'm not sure I want to know! .

      As for possible casting of the characters, if you look through the
      archives you'll see quite a bit of argu- er, discussion, as to who
      would be perfect. I wouldn't feel happy with Elijah Wood or Johnny
      Depp as Aiken though....I would prefer Seth Green. However, I could
      easily see Elijah playing some fey-like Tanu character!

      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, jason collins
      wrote:
      > Hello there, was justwondering for a start what's happend to
      Pallol's Place,
      > I would love to see some TMCL/MILIEU inspired art. I was browsing
      around the
      > links and found a site that had book covers that I had never seen
      before,
      > this one attached made me laugh, I though Felice was supposed to have a
      > diminutive aspect to her appearance not look like some bloody great
      Viking
      > trollop... What do you think? Also who is the tranny nun on the
      horse, did I
      > miss something? The blondie with the Torc is pretty tasty though!
      > Also been thinking about casting TMCL film, Johnny Depp or Elijah
      Wood for
      > Aiken anybody?
      > Jason, London.

      http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/FIyolB/TM

      Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger