No activity in last 7 days
Josef Mengele: (1911-1978?) doctor and SS officer. From 1943, he worked in Auschwitz extermination camp, carrying out medical experiments, twin studies and selecting hundreds of thousands of people for gassing. After the war he escaped to South America. This is a discusison list... is what he did acceptable because it was for scientific research? Not for the thin skinned.
- Aug 17, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.