Re: [Jools] Jools at the Brentwood Centre

  • Nadja
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2011
      Thank you for your review. Wish I could have been there.

      Am 12.12.2011 17:43, schrieb sahbuk:

      Another great gig (lasting 2 hours!) from Jools & the band (making up for last years no-show here).

      A couple of new cover versions; a lively set from Sandie Shaw (apart from a disappointingly slowed-down 'Puppet on a String'); plenty of audience participation; and a truly lung-busting performance from Ruby Turner at the end. In fact, Ruby looked absolutely exhausted after her last number, and took a minute or two to recover before she was able to leave the stage! She was able to sing an understandably muted version of CC Rider and Silent Night for the first encore though.

      Here's the set list (or as much as I can recall):
      Double O Boogie
      Danger Blues
      Maidens Lament
      Instrumental