the 2nd day of autumn ... new album or dvd ... and mercury music prize 8th Sept

  • donna.redding@talk21.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      It's autumn once again, where has this year gone .... zzz

      What I really would like to know, is there any news of a new album later on in the year ? Or a live DVD, or perhaps both.

      By the way before look out for the annual mercury music prize show on BBC3 on Tuesday 8th September 09 next week, with highlights on BBC2 later on in the evening. Not sure what time its on but will be good with Jools presenting the show as usual