Piano!

  • fit2boogie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
      Come on then! Which one of us bought J's piano for £6OOO! Wasn't me ;-) Who's going RAH? Anyone got spare tics? Was going to Prague but just been so now free
      Cas xx

      All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
    • David Harrison
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
        The bizarre thing is that a new GT7 costs about £7000!

        Although I guess Jools has worked that one into the ground.

        David