Ticket For Ipswich 5th November.

  • PeteInman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Due to unforseen circumstances I've got to sell my ticket for Saturday
      night :-((

      If anyone's interested, let me know via peteinman@... as soon as
      possible.

      If I don't hear from anyone, I'll try the ebay route.

      Just looking for the face value of the ticket, no more - unless
      someone WANTS to pay me 500 pds for it!!!

      It's in the stalls at the Ipswich Regent and is in Row F, seat 16, so
      not a bad seat.

      Pete
    • PeteInman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005