Did you Ask Yourself Why I’m Not Rich?, 5/16/2012, 10:00 am

  • JokeShab@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2012
      Reminder from: JokeShab Yahoo! Group

      Title: Did you Ask Yourself Why I’m Not Rich?

      Date: Wednesday May 16, 2012
      Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
      Location: alabang, ortigas, makati, quezon city, pampangga, iloilo, Philippines
      Phone:  639266683259
      Notes: Wealth Course Seminar: “Discovering and Reprogramming your Personal Wealth Operating System and Money Blueprints”

      All beliefs about money, habits, mindset, understanding, decision-making, handling managing money, and how to acquire money from zero wealth are discussed on this WEALTH COURSE. Exercises and activities are also included to promote habits. Success is habits, and habits are developed through repetitions..
      This kind of seminar is we teaching on the mindset of true wealth in all areas of your life: financial, spiritual, physical, intellectual, and relational.
      FREE REGISTRATION

      This course is consisting of four Modules. One module per session.

      Module 1. Awareness - Uncovering Money Operating Systems ™
      Module 2. Understanding - Source of Limiting Wealth Beliefs and Empowering Wealth Beliefs
      Module 3. Reconditioning - Reprogramming Money Operating Systems ™
      Module 4. Action – Learn how to start up from zero to wealth capital business

      The first step to CHANGE is AWARENESS.
      Learn how to win the MONEY GAME.

      For those outside Manila or Provinces who wants to attend for a life changing courses we have offered Online Wealth Courses please visit at this site: www.ca2020.net (note: upon sign up put my name L Leo Dimamay as a person invited) Thank you!
      "If you want to be healthy study health... if you want to be wealthy, study wealth... if you want to be happy, study happiness." - Jim Rohn
      Schedule Wealth Course Powered by Create Abundance 2020 International Network
      Ortigas: mon-tue 3-6pm or 6-9pm

      Makati: wed-thu 3-6pm or 6-9pm

      Quezon city (Trinoma): mon & wed 3-6pm or 6-9pm

      Alabang: tue & thu 3-6pm or 6-9pm

      Iloilo: sun 2-5pm

      Pampangga: sat 2-5pm or 5-8pm

      For more information and reservation feel free to contact 0929-133-8384 or 0926-668-3259
      Email: lleo_createabundance@...

      For your wealth and prosperity,
      L Leo Dimamay
      Join to conquer “First World Philippines.”
      Entrepreneur/Financial Literacy Advocate