No activity in last 7 days
I write tool reviews for a couple boat building magazines and I wanted a forum to answer questions about the tools and marine equipment I review. Also I want input from boat building enthusiasts who would like me to review a specific tools. I would like to help my readers understand how to use these tools to their best advantage. I have been injured permanently and I would like people to use the information that I can pass on. Also I do not know everything and this forum is for the flow of knowledge about boat building whether it is made from steel, alloys, plastic, wood or Ferro-Cement. From 4 foot kids boats to 300 foot luxury yachts and everything between.. Have fun but no flaming or personal attacks and enjoy the group
- May 9, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.