Clement Johnston

  • andyhall53
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hello Everybody (again),
      I was looking under the photo menu item and there is a photo of Clement
      Johnston and someone says they are looking for relatives, but do not
      give their names. Would who ever posted that photo please let me know.

      I also have some corrections to my posting (Thanks to Joan Baker).
      Clement Johnston married Alma Carter, not Susan Millar. Andrew Johnston
      (his brother) married Susan Millar.

      Regrads
      Andy