Clement Johnston

  • andyhall53
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2005
      Hi Again,
      I forgot to mention that when Clement and his family moved to
      Australia they dropped the e off Johnstone and his marriage certifiacte
      is spelt Johnston

      Thanks Again
      Andy
    • andyhall53
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2005
        Hello Everybody (again),
        I was looking under the photo menu item and there is a photo of Clement
        Johnston and someone says they are looking for relatives, but do not
        give their names. Would who ever posted that photo please let me know.

        I also have some corrections to my posting (Thanks to Joan Baker).
        Clement Johnston married Alma Carter, not Susan Millar. Andrew Johnston
        (his brother) married Susan Millar.

        Regrads
        Andy