Re: [JohnstonAustralia] George Latimer Johnston

  • Anne Eccles
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2005
      Thnaks Bill for your reply.
      RC King is my cousin and we grew up on neighbouring properties. In fact the properties are very close to 'Gunnegaldrie" and I pass George Latimer Johnston's grave when visiting my parents.
      My brickwall is what became of Thomas Charles Johnston and Sophia Adam Johnston, children of George Latimer Johnston?
      I hope that one day some descendant of them will find my messages and contact me.
      Regards
      Anne Eccles