George Latimer Johnston

  • laurel_lodge
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21 4:10 AM
      Anne,
      He died at Gunegaldrie via Wellington.
      He was a tutor.
      Further information may be available from
      rcking@...
      This information was published in First Families 2001, which is no
      longer on the net.
      Best wishes.
      Bill
    • Anne Eccles
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21 10:44 PM
        Thnaks Bill for your reply.
        RC King is my cousin and we grew up on neighbouring properties. In fact the properties are very close to 'Gunnegaldrie" and I pass George Latimer Johnston's grave when visiting my parents.
        My brickwall is what became of Thomas Charles Johnston and Sophia Adam Johnston, children of George Latimer Johnston?
        I hope that one day some descendant of them will find my messages and contact me.
        Regards
        Anne Eccles