Re- Johnston at Rushworth,Vic

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2005
      G'day Trev, there mightn't be a hit but at least you are using one local
      resource. As you'd know the Johnston surname is almost but not as common as
      "Smith" but apart from surnames there are many geographical resource sites
      apart from any local [AU] areas.

      I'll do some look up's in my CD collection
      Don in Melbourne

    • storeyboy2
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2005
        --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "Don Johnston"
        <petenv@o...> wrote:
        > G'day Trev, there mightn't be a hit but at least you are using one
        local
        > resource. As you'd know the Johnston surname is almost but not as
        common as
        > "Smith" but apart from surnames there are many geographical
        resource sites
        > apart from any local [AU] areas.
        >
        > I'll do some look up's in my CD collection
        > Don in Melbourne
        > Thanks a heap,Don, I really appreciate your help
        Trev in Perth