Mary Johnston - Leitrim IRE and Sydney / Penrith NSW AUS

  • azhure31
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2004
      Hi,

      I am looking for information regarding my Johnston ancestors, in
      particular Mary JOHNSTON who was born c.1833-1847 in Leitrim Ireland
      to Alexander JOHNSTON (mother unknown).

      Mary was married in Sydney in 1868 to William WEBB and they lived in
      the Penrith area for many years. Mary died in 1918.

      Regards
      Lisa Watson