Griffith Valuation Files

  • don johnston
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2004
      Thanks to Les's email I have uploaded to the Group's File area in Pdf
      format two [2] documents containing the names of all Johnston's &
      Johnson's who were included in the "Griffiths Valuation, 1848-1864" for
      County Antrim in Northern Ireland, the indexes are Surname, Forename,
      Townland, Parish and County.

      Please note that they are only for County Antrim in Northern Ireland.

      Has anyone taken advantage of our Group Database yet ?

      Best Wishes
      Don in Melbourne AU
    • maureen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2004