Johnson/Campbell

  • bakjoan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2004
      Hi listers,

      I'm looking for some help with my JOHNSON/CAMPBELL family.
      My great grandmother Mary JOHNSON married William CAMPBELL in
      Geeelong in 1866. Her father was James (Jno) William JOHNSON,
      wheelwright, and her mother was Jane LAWSON. Mary and William
      CAMPBELL had their children in Ballarat/Sandhurst area and then
      moved to Queensland. Firstly going to Mt. Morgan because that's
      where my grandmother Augusta Mary Isabella CAMPBELL married my
      grandfather Ernest Churchill SEABROOK from Hobart Tasmania.
      William CAMPBELL was a miner given on his marriage cert and Ernest
      Churchill SEABROOK was a carpenter. So far have only found one
      JOHNSON that being William Andrew JOHNSON who married Jane KNEALE in
      1877 in Fitzroy & death recorded in Vic 1920/5407 father Jno Wm
      JOHNSON and mother Jane LAWSON. Does anyone have info regarding this
      family of JOHNSON

      Joan
    • marilyn_laxton
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
        Hi I'm looking for descendants of James Johnston and Isabella
        Campbell of Newtownbutler Northern Ireland - where are your
        Johnson/Campbells from?
        Thanks marilyn
        --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "bakjoan" <bakjo@o...>