4-Sale, Clan Johnston Newsletters 1993-2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2013

      G’day All, we’re re-tiling our study and have to remove all the furniture, I’m cleaning out my book case and have an excess of material to unload:

      One Lot comprising;

      ·       Clan Johnston Assn of AU Newsletters 1993-2013, beginning at number 10 October 1993, [missing 1-9] to Current Issue, number 89 for 2013 [79 copies in total]

      ·       One Clan Johnston Handbook

      ·       Clan Johnston New Zealand Newsletters 26-31 July 2005 to September 2006 [6 copies in total]

      Asking price is $40.00 the lot plus cost price on postage.

      I have some Ireland based research newsletters that I’ll also offer up once I’ve indexed them, also.

      Email me off-list if you’re interested.

      Cheers

      Don Johnston

      petenv@...