Re Upcoming [AU] 2011 Australian Census

  • Nancy Vada Gibb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2011
      Great idea. A similar one was mooted on a NZ genealogical list last year. We were supposed to have our Census earlier this year but it was postponed after the February earthquake in Christchurch. I'm not sure when it will be held next.

      Nancy in Christchurch.

      On 11/07/2011, at 8:17 PM, JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Could I make a bold suggestion to you all?? Given it is the Australian
      Census coming up in a few weeks - for the sake of posterity and research
      ease for our descendents - would you/could you consider making a copy of
      YOUR census (anyway you can - photo, scan, photocopy) and keep it in your
      files for privacy. (I got the idea from a UK list when they had their
      census last year!)