JOHNSTONs in the NZ 1912 Waihi Miners Strike

  • Nancy Vada Gibb
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2011
      From another list:

      These men were all involved in some way in the 1912 Waihi Miners' strike. If you are a descendant of any of them, we would like to hear from you. Please contact the Waihi Museum research@...

      JOHNSTON Thomas Henry died in NZ 1958 age 81

      JOHNSTON Noble - living in Waihi 1911

      Nancy Gibb
      ciotach@...
    • ann pyles
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2011
        Thank you, Nancy.  I have since been in touch with the son of Douglas Johnston but do not believe he was directly related to anything to do with the miners strike since his family were farmers.  Sincerest regards Ann M Pyles