Re: [JohnstonAustralia] Gould Genealogy CD on Johnstons

  • Tricia Barnett
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
      Remind me anyone who is searching for Scottish Johnstons and who your relations are !.

      Tricia -
      born Scotland

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
        Hi Tricia, Have sent my Johnston Family..Have more in Australia of course. The Scottish ones are my problem...Regards ulie
        David Johnston wife Mary Johnston nee Matthew m 1823 Ceres,Fife,Scotland;
        Children;
        Ann b1825
        William Alexander b1827
        David b 1831
        James b1834.All approx dates born Cupar Fife
        ???? Ann b1855 approx b Glasgow
        William Alexander Johnston b1829 m Susan Hutton Glasgow 1855, arrived Australia 1855.
        Susan's parents Malcolm Hutton and Susan nee Sinclair..Malcolm died Australia ..family states the Huttons went to America where Susan died before Malcom arrived in Australia..
                                                                                               Regards Julie