Re: [JohnstonAustralia] Gould Genealogy CD on Johnstons

  • ann pyles
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
      Dear Gillian, I know who the Johnston is, I just cannot locate him because I cannot prove my relationship to him.  The money I spent previous years bought me nothing.  Sincerely, Ann M Pyles

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
        Remind me anyone who is searching for Scottish Johnstons and who your relations are !.

        Tricia -
        born Scotland

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
          Hi Tricia, Have sent my Johnston Family..Have more in Australia of course. The Scottish ones are my problem...Regards ulie
          David Johnston wife Mary Johnston nee Matthew m 1823 Ceres,Fife,Scotland;
          Children;
          Ann b1825
          William Alexander b1827
          David b 1831
          James b1834.All approx dates born Cupar Fife
          ???? Ann b1855 approx b Glasgow
          William Alexander Johnston b1829 m Susan Hutton Glasgow 1855, arrived Australia 1855.
          Susan's parents Malcolm Hutton and Susan nee Sinclair..Malcolm died Australia ..family states the Huttons went to America where Susan died before Malcom arrived in Australia..
                                                                                                 Regards Julie