Gould Genealogy CD on Johnstons

  • gilliansouthoz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
      I had an email from Gould Genealogy today - www.gould.com.au
      You may be interested in this:
      Johnson, Johnston and Johnstone Family Records - DATA CD - CLEARANCE PRICE $22.50
      For those you with Johnson's, Johnston's or Johnstone's from Scotland in your family, this could be just the thing for you. This CD is a compilation of materials relating specifically to the history of these families.

      Gillian
    • ann pyles
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
        Dear Gillian, I know who the Johnston is, I just cannot locate him because I cannot prove my relationship to him.  The money I spent previous years bought me nothing.  Sincerely, Ann M Pyles

        Johnson, Johnston and Johnstone Family Records - DATA CD - CLEARANCE PRICE $22.50
        For those you with Johnson's, Johnston's or Johnstone's from Scotland in your family, this could be just the thing for you. This CD is a compilation of materials relating specifically to the history of these families.

        Gillian

      • Tricia Barnett
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
          Remind me anyone who is searching for Scottish Johnstons and who your relations are !.

          Tricia -
          born Scotland

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
            Hi Tricia, Have sent my Johnston Family..Have more in Australia of course. The Scottish ones are my problem...Regards ulie
            David Johnston wife Mary Johnston nee Matthew m 1823 Ceres,Fife,Scotland;
            Children;
            Ann b1825
            William Alexander b1827
            David b 1831
            James b1834.All approx dates born Cupar Fife
            ???? Ann b1855 approx b Glasgow
            William Alexander Johnston b1829 m Susan Hutton Glasgow 1855, arrived Australia 1855.
            Susan's parents Malcolm Hutton and Susan nee Sinclair..Malcolm died Australia ..family states the Huttons went to America where Susan died before Malcom arrived in Australia..
                                                                                                   Regards Julie