Re: R D Johnston

  • Nancy Vada Gibb
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2010
      Looks like he is still alive, he's not in the Ryerson Index. http://ryersonindex.net

      By the way, it's Manly not Manley. A northern beach suburb of Sydney.

      Nancy

      On 26/09/2010, at 11:11 PM, JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Am trying to find out if Dr Robert Douglas Johnston is still alive.  He grew up
      in Manley, lived in Dubbo in the 70's and would be 88. My name is Ann Pyles

    • Shirlee Cantwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2010
        Hi

        If you Google his name an organisation will come up that you contact to find out more about him.

        Shirlee
        Wellington, NZ