R D Johnston

  • ann pyles
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2010
      Am trying to find out if Dr Robert Douglas Johnston is still alive.  He grew up in Manley, lived in Dubbo in the 70's and would be 88. My name is Ann Pyles

    • Nancy Vada Gibb
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2010
        Looks like he is still alive, he's not in the Ryerson Index. http://ryersonindex.net

        By the way, it's Manly not Manley. A northern beach suburb of Sydney.

        Nancy

        On 26/09/2010, at 11:11 PM, JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Am trying to find out if Dr Robert Douglas Johnston is still alive.  He grew up
        in Manley, lived in Dubbo in the 70's and would be 88. My name is Ann Pyles

      • Shirlee Cantwell
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2010
          Hi

          If you Google his name an organisation will come up that you contact to find out more about him.

          Shirlee
          Wellington, NZ