Free access at Ancestry.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2010
      This came in through another list and I was thinking maybe some of you would
      be interested in it.

      Ancestry.com just announced that is making its entire U.S. Immigration
      Collection free through Labor Day--September 6th at
      www.ancestry.com/immigration. Ancestry's US Immigration Collection is
      comprised of over 170 million records--which includes lists of passengers
      who immigrated by ship to America between 1820 and 1960, including those who
      came through Ellis Island; more than 7 million citizenship and
      naturalization records; border crossings, passport applications and more to
      help reconstruct our ancestors' journeys and early lives in America
      www.ancestry.com/immigration