Re: [JohnstonAustralia] OZ/NZ request for assistance - MUNGOVAN/COSTELLOE

  • Margaret Lavelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
      Hi Les... Not much help, however my gr/grandfather(William Johnston) married twice, his second wife being Anne Mungovan... She was born 1838 Ennis, County Clare, her father Patrick Mungovan, her mother Bridget Kelly.. I know she had a sister in N.Z. as her daughter Elizabeth went over there , and eventually married William Henry Lott, at AucklandAs I say not much help...cheers..Meg Lavelle