Johnston family - Gippsland area, Victoria, Australia

  • tcantwell@xtra.co.nz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2010
      I am trying to trace the Johnston family who lived in Tarraville and Sale in Gippsland. Margaret Ann Johnston married a Richard Parker in 1885 and proceeded to have two daughters - Annie in 1886 and Marion Maude in 1888. The marriage was doomed as he deserted her more than once and finally took off for NSW after 1889. Her parents were Thomas Johnston and Margaret Jackson

      Are there any descendents out there who know something of the family?

      Shirlee
      Wellington
      NZ