Re - George & Esther & Islay

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2010

      G’day Phil, that’s a very kind offer and one I do hope others in the Group take advantage of, sadly those namesakes aren’t in our Tree and I wait in vain and hope that one day, somewhere and at sometime someone like yourself will contact myself or my cousin Gillian with the same generous offer [I wish…. J].

      Welcome Basil and thanks too for your query, I hope at the least if no-one’s responded direct already that someone soon will, don’t despair no response as many in the Group might not access their emails as rapidly as we presume.

      Best Wishes

      Don Johnston in Melbourne AU