Re:James Johnston

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2009
      Hi Brenda - as it says in the newspaper article from 1891, they
      hanged him for murdering his wife and children..

      Not the normal behaviour for a Johnston! Gillian
    • Les Hewett
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2009
        Re:James Johnston

        There are millions (?) of James Johnstons worldwide !! Without some real facts in support of this message dates, places, spouses, children just how are we sup[posed to assist ??? Les H., Napier, NZ