James Johnston

  • Brenda
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2009
      Hi Gillian:  I have a couple of James in my line.  What years are we talking here?  And did this James die in Australia?

      Thanks

      Brenda

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2009
        Hi Brenda - as it says in the newspaper article from 1891, they
        hanged him for murdering his wife and children..

        Not the normal behaviour for a Johnston! Gillian
      • Les Hewett
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2009
          Re:James Johnston

          There are millions (?) of James Johnstons worldwide !! Without some real facts in support of this message dates, places, spouses, children just how are we sup[posed to assist ??? Les H., Napier, NZ