catchup

  • storeyboy2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2009
      Hello Cousin Val,

      I just came back to the site as today I changed my usual e-mail address, but it's OK here as I use my second username and also on Yahoo. I was on bigpond, but 400Meg per month was far to little for researching, now I'm on optusnet with 4Gig, which is a lot more 'business-like'.

      I just wanted to see if you had anything up to date re the 3 brothers. It makes me wonder if they left Vic for other places, though I have a note somewhere of a death for Lewis ? I'll check and get back. Some time back now I followed back on the McVicar line( the Johnston mother ). I have them in Greenock as McViccar and resident locally over a long time. From memory I have them easily to mid-late 1700s.

      How are all your family, Val? I'd love to know as I think of you from time to time and I'm so grateful that I had that wonderful time with you all, also that at the time a fair number of the older folk were still around and full of life. I guess there are now are a lot of new children added to the families of Geelong and other places by now as well, I expect.

      You can get me back on my usual address worthtnk@... as I don't often look at the Johnston site.

      Hope to hear from you soon, Val and love to all. Trev