Re Johnston Surname Project [DNA]

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2009

      G’day All;

      Just to let you know that Lee Johnson from Maryville in Tennessee in the U.S has subscribed and is amongst us, for want of a better description J

      Further, Lee is the Co-administrator for the J/J/J DNA Surname Project. The J/J/J is short for Johnson/Johnston/Johnstone.

      So, welcome aboard Lee, I’m certain there could be some in the Group who’d like to know more about you and this momentous Global Surname Program.

      As an aside, Lee & I have exchanged a couple of emails and the J/J/J Surname Project have been kind enough to allow us to re-print, to this Group, their Newsletter-Upgrades which are interesting and can help provide any with further DNA background information.

      Best Wishes

      Don in Melbourne AU

    • jjj_dna_project_adm
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2009
        Hello all,

        I'm happy to take part in your Group. If anyone has any questions arise about the Johnson/Johnston/Johnstone DNA Surname Project, or genealogy by genetics, I will be glad to answer.

        Regards,
        Lee