thanks tony johnston

  • james.e.thomson@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2009
      dear tony,

      thanks very much for your message and for your efforts on my behalf. I have obtained my mum's death certificate. it shows she had a sister 'C' who appears as informant. i guess it is 'c' i am really trying to find as this has turned out to be more of a personal need to know about claire than anything else. of course i shall continue to look for information and your e-mail has been very helpful.

      kindest regards

      barry/james